Use 언제 to ask when something happens:
- 언제 커피를 마셔요? — When do you drink coffee?
- 언제 도서관에 갈 거예요? — When will you go to the library?
- 언제 영화를 봤어요? — When did you watch the movie?
Answer with a time word such as 어제 (yesterday), 오늘 (today), or 내일 (tomorrow).
Your turn
Write complete Korean sentences:
- 언제 커피를 마셔요? — Say: I drink coffee today.
- 언제 도서관에 갈 거예요? — Say: I will go tomorrow.
- Translate: When did you watch the drama?
- Answer question 3 by saying: I watched it yesterday.
Send your four sentences, and I’ll correct them briefly.
1. 저는 오늘 커피를마셔요.
2. 저는 내일 도서관에 갈 거예요.
3. 언제 드라마를 봐요?
4. 저는 어제 드라마를 봤어요.
잘했어요! 두 문장에는 작은 수정이 필요해요.
- 저는 오늘 커피를 마셔요. ✅
커피를 마셔요 사이를 띄어 써요. - 저는 내일 도서관에 갈 거예요. ✅
완벽해요. - 언제 드라마를 봤어요?
“When did you watch?”는 과거이므로 봐요 → 봤어요로 바꿔요. - 저는 어제 드라마를 봤어요. ✅
완벽한 과거형 문장이에요.
다시 써 보기
When did you study Korean at the library?
힌트: 언제 + 도서관에서 + 한국어를 + 공부했어요?
언제 도서관에서 한국어를 공부했어요?
언제 도서관에서 한국어를 공부했어요? ✅
완벽해요!
- 언제 = when
- 도서관에서 = at the library (에서 marks where the action happened)
- 한국어를 = Korean (를 marks the object)
- 공부했어요 = studied (past tense)
No comments:
Post a Comment