Monday, 21 September 2026

오늘의 한국어 연습: Word order 🇰🇷

In Korean, the action usually comes at the end:

person + place + object + verb

  • 저는 집에서 드라마를 봐요.
    I watch a drama at home.

To make it negative, place  directly before the verb:

  • 저는 집에서 드라마를 안 봐요.
    I don’t watch a drama at home.

Your turn

Put the words in the correct order and write complete Korean sentences:

  1. 저는 / 커피를 / 카페에서 / 마셔요
  2. 집에서 / 저는 / 책을 / 읽어요
  3. 저는 / 영화를 / 안 / 봐요
  4. Translate: I don’t study Korean at home.
    (집에서, 한국어, 공부해요, 안)

Answers
    1. 저는 카페에서 커피를 마셔요.
    2. 저는 집에서 책을 읽어요.
    3. 저는 영화를 안 봐요.
    4. 저는 집에서 한국어 공부를 안 해요.

No comments:

Post a Comment

오늘의 한국어 연습: 에 가요 🇰🇷

Use  에  with  가요  to say where someone goes: place + 에 가요  = go to a place 저는 학교에 가요. I go to school. 저는 카페에 가요. I go to a café. Compare: 카페...