Thursday, 17 September 2026

Session one Korean With AI

 Here is my first session with Chatgpt and Korean.  I told it to pretend that I am a beginner. 

Session 1: “I am…” — 저는 ___예요/이에요

1. Basic structure

저는 + noun + 예요/이에요.
= I am + noun.

  • 저 = I (polite)
  • 는 = marks the topic
  • 예요/이에요 = am/is/are

Use:

  • 예요 after a vowel
  • 이에요 after a consonant

2. Examples

  • 저는 의사예요.
    I am a doctor.

  • 저는 학생이에요.
    I am a student.

  • 저는 아비르예요.
    I am Abeer.

3. Vocabulary

  • 학생 = student
  • 선생님 = teacher
  • 회사원 = office worker
  • 작가 = writer
  • 한국 사람 = Korean person
  • 쿠웨이트 사람 = Kuwaiti person

4. Your turn

Write these sentences in Korean:

  1. I am a student.
  2. I am a writer.
  3. I am Abeer.
  4. I am a Kuwaiti person.
  5. Write one original sentence about yourself.

Send me your five Korean sentences. I’ll correct them and explain each correction briefly.

Daily Korean Practice

오늘의 한국어 연습 🇰🇷

Focus: Object particle 을/를

Use 을/를 to mark the object receiving an action.

  • Use 을 after a consonant: 책을
  • Use 를 after a vowel: 커피를

Basic order:

저는 + object + 을/를 + verb.

Examples

  • 저는 책을 읽어요.
    I read a book.

  • 저는 커피를 마셔요.
    I drink coffee.

  • 저는 한국어를 공부해요.
    I study Korean.

Vocabulary

  • 밥 = meal/rice
  • 먹어요 = eat
  • 물 = water
  • 마셔요 = drink
  • 영화 = movie
  • 봐요 = watch
  • 한국어 = Korean
  • 공부해요 = study

Your turn

Translate these into Korean:

  1. I eat a meal.
  2. I drink water.
  3. I watch a movie.
  4. I study Korean.
  5. Write one original sentence using 을 or 를.

Write all five sentences yourself. I’ll then correct them into natural Korean and briefly explain any changes.


I wrote out my answers and got the corrections and ways to make them better or longer. All in all my first session was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

오늘의 한국어 연습

오늘의 한국어 연습:  매일  = “every day” Put  매일  before the object or action: 저는 + 매일 + object + verb 저는  매일  한국어를 공부해요. I study Korean every day. 저는...