Use -고 to connect two actions in one sentence.
- 먹어요 → 먹고
- 마셔요 → 마시고
- 읽어요 → 읽고
- 봐요 → 보고
- 공부해요 → 공부하고
Structure:
action 1 + 고 + action 2
Examples:
- 저는 밥을 먹고 커피를 마셔요.
I eat a meal and drink coffee. - 저는 집에서 책을 읽고 드라마를 봐요.
I read a book and watch a drama at home.
Only the final verb uses -요.
Your turn
Translate into Korean:
- I drink coffee and read a book.
- I eat a meal and watch a movie at home.
- I study Korean and read a book at the library.
- Write one original sentence connecting two actions with -고.
Keep -고 on the first action and -요 on the final action.
1. 저는 커피를 마시고 책을 읽어요.
2. 저는 밥을 먹고 영화를 봐요.
3. 저는 도서관에서 한국어를 공부하고 책을 읽어요.
4. 저는 밥을 먹고 드라마를 봐요.
아주 잘했어요! Your use of -고 is perfect. Only sentence 2 is missing “at home.”
- 저는 커피를 마시고 책을 읽어요. ✅
- 저는 집에서 밥을 먹고 영화를 봐요.
Your grammar was correct, but add 집에서 for “at home.” - 저는 도서관에서 한국어를 공부하고 책을 읽어요. ✅
- 저는 밥을 먹고 드라마를 봐요. ✅
Remember:
- First action: 마시고 / 먹고 / 공부하고
- Final action: 읽어요 / 봐요
Score: 3.5/4 — 정말 잘했어요! 🌟
No comments:
Post a Comment